As more and more businesses are jumping on the bandwagon of internet marketing, experts are busy finding ways to do it differently rather than opting for the usual ways of leveraging pay for essay reddit Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram when it comes to using social networking platforms. If you too are looking for a way to take a detour from the usual fare, you can consider using Reddit for your internet marketing campaigns.
Why use Reddit?
Reddit is one of the most popular and busy websites in the world, which has over 56 billion views each year with millions of unique content published in every possible field. Reddit offers various subreddits, which are communities exclusively dedicated to various niches. You can share links and pictures, participate in discussions, expand your network, promote your business, and do much more on Reddit.
Reddit for Marketing
Reddit often proclaims itself to be the ‘Front Page of the Internet’. If you too are ready to start using it for your intent marketing, here are some factors that can help you get started:
· Decide what to post: Redditors (these are people who use Reddit) love things that are funny, unique, interesting, charming and often, audacious. Depending on what your offerings are and the kind of tone you want to set for your brand, you need to decide on the type of posts that you will make live on this platform. For example, a business house selling teenage fashion apparel can have a funky, chirpy tone for its posts while another into personal finance or gadgets need to have a slightly serious tone, albeit with a light humor interspersed here and there, at times.
· Interact and use the voting system effectively: You need to interact with redditors to get the most out of this platform. Try posting interesting videos and photos, sharing useful links and even ask for suggestions or help (be prepared to get responses that you might not have expected though!). You can also use the voting feature to upvote relevant comments (by clicking on the orange arrow next to each post or comment), and post your own comments. Like many other social networking sites such as StumbleUpon, Digg etc, upvoting will help your content climb to the top of the heap and in case it gets enough votes, it may make it to the front page as well. If that happens, you will experience a significant surge in your visitors and page views.
· Use subreddits judiciously: At times, you may come across subreddits that are relevant but too targeted. For example, you may come across one for copywriting but may find that there’s not much action going on. In such cases, search for alternate ones that are still relevant and overflowing with submissions, and thus bringing in more traffic. For instance, a political news writer can leverage the subreddit on politics while a game programmer can benefit from being active on the gaming one.
· Use Reddit advertising: If you are ready to take a leap and be right in the frontline when it comes to marketing, you can create an ad campaign and promote it with Reddit. Depending on whether you want your ad to be visible on only certain subreddits (targeted) or across the entire community of Reddit (untargeted), you can get your ad a guaranteed front page position with Reddit advertising.
· Transparency and timing: Since a majority of Reddit users are well-educated, make sure you give the most apt information of your business along with sharing high quality content. Also, male sure to time your posts in order to gain attention from the right crowd.